Trail for ArraySync

martinqm
2 MB
Trail for ArraySync

Post by martinqm » February 23rd, 2014, 4:02 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you still offer a trial for ArraySync? I downloaded the client, but I would need the server version to test it out. I think this would be perfect for what I want to do, basically play 2 videos in sync on 2 separate monitors. I'd probably be willing to buy it just to find out, but I'd appreciate trying it first just to make sure. Thanks in advance.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Trail for ArraySync

Post by Turboladdade » February 24th, 2014, 11:07 am

martinqm wrote:Hi, I was wondering if you still offer a trial for ArraySync? I downloaded the client, but I would need the server version to test it out. I think this would be perfect for what I want to do, basically play 2 videos in sync on 2 separate monitors. I'd probably be willing to buy it just to find out, but I'd appreciate trying it first just to make sure. Thanks in advance.
You can download a fully-functioning 10 day demo here: http://www.nasolab.com/arraysync/index.html
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
martinqm
2 MB

Post by martinqm » February 24th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Thanks for the info. I rolled the dice and just paid for a full version yesterday, and of course it works really well. 2 1080P movies sync'd on 2 monitors from a Macmini. I also want to play around with it more, do you happen to have any video tutorials online?
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » February 24th, 2014, 5:50 pm

We don't, actually, but I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you have. It's pretty simple operation once you play around with it a little bit.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.