Mac Ham Radio 1.0.7.1

Info-Mac
Administrator
Mac Ham Radio 1.0.7.1

Post by Info-Mac » August 21st, 1995, 9:00 am

Download: http://archive.info-mac.org/info/sft/ma ... reware.hqx

Description of shareware software for Mac.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.info
Followup-To: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Expires: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 0600 GMT
Approved: rec-radio-info@ve6mgs.ampr.ab.ca

Macintosh Amateur Radio Software - June 1994
Version 1.0.7

Please feel free to distribute this list as widely as possible. Many of you have asked if it is OK to cross-post this list? I don't mind, but I would like to know where it is going. If you think it should be cross-posted to other USENET groups, please let me know so I can try and manage these. We don't want to have any duplication or our welcome will be wore out!

Those of you that can tell me about ANY of these programs compatibility with System 7 would be appreciated! I am going to be adding a System 7 compatability section to EACH description in future releases. If the application is KNOWN to execute properly under System 7, the System 7 anotation will be placed as the last line of the product description. More clarification on levels of System 7 compatibility in the future editions... but this is a start!

Some of the information in this list was gleaned from flyers supplied by the software vendors, or in some cases from reviews in amateur radio publications or the README files included with the archive. Some of the information has not been verified for a long time; please check with the vendors/authors for the latest product specs, pricing, etc.

NEW/CHANGES: I am continuing to add more version numbers so that our
users will know if they have the most current release. Thanks to