The NEW Info-Mac

hylas
2 MB
The NEW Info-Mac

Post by hylas » January 1st, 2008, 2:07 pm

I'm so pleased you have picked up this wonderful resource.
I haven't had much time to read all of what was included with the transfer. I'm hoping the programs/utilities database was included, as this has been, in the past, a real helpful site for those of us with these wonderful old Operating Systems and Computers.
I am a Systems Administrator for a Graphic Company on the west coast. We rely on primarily Macintoshes for the business, some as old as '91 models (we still run a networked Laserwriter IIg).
We've had on occasion, people show up with ancient files that not many companies can deal with, we have our share of surprised looks.
System 7 has a special place in my career, as it was the first OS that was truly useful to us on the networking front (Phone-Net/LocalTalk)
I have quite a Library of all things Apple/Macintosh from over the years and I look forward to contributing to this resource.

hylas
hylas
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: The NEW Info-Mac

Post by Turboladdade » January 1st, 2008, 5:31 pm

Welcome to you and all of our new members!
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
madmann
32 MB

Post by madmann » January 1st, 2008, 9:20 pm

if your not a member check out system7today.com Dans sister site

it is great doe all things system 7 i enjoy it. and it sounds like you would have a lot of helpful information
AHunter3
4 MB

Post by AHunter3 » December 15th, 2008, 12:51 am

Hello! I am not a new member, strictly speaking. I still have a Eudora mailbox going back to V15 #286 on 12/28/97 and I was a contributor while Info-Mac continued to come out.

I've missed it!
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » February 16th, 2009, 11:12 pm

AHunter3 wrote:Hello! I am not a new member, strictly speaking. I still have a Eudora mailbox going back to V15 #286 on 12/28/97 and I was a contributor while Info-Mac continued to come out.

I've missed it!
Have you tried searching for your name in the Info-Mac Digest?
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.