Former webOS user.

angelgar75
1 MB
Former webOS user.

Post by angelgar75 » February 21st, 2011, 6:12 am

I've been with Sprint for about 15 yrs. My last phone was a Palm Pre. I really loved webOS and all that you could do with it. I was excited about HP taking over Palm for new hardware. Nothing good came out, so I jumped ship to Verizon and the iPhone 4. I've had it since launch day and I really like it. Hope to learn all the functions, tips, and tricks. So I might ask some dumb questions. Sorry in advance. This is my first iPhone.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Former webOS user.

Post by Turboladdade » February 21st, 2011, 9:06 am

angelgar75 wrote:I've been with Sprint for about 15 yrs. My last phone was a Palm Pre. I really loved webOS and all that you could do with it. I was excited about HP taking over Palm for new hardware. Nothing good came out, so I jumped ship to Verizon and the iPhone 4. I've had it since launch day and I really like it. Hope to learn all the functions, tips, and tricks. So I might ask some dumb questions. Sorry in advance. This is my first iPhone.
Congrats and welcome to Info-Mac. I haven't heard from many webOS users in the past. Seems like a folly to some of us, and an unfortunate end to a proud and historic organization.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.