Mac Advertising Network

jonbrown
2 MB
Mac Advertising Network

Post by jonbrown » March 25th, 2009, 7:36 pm

Hello all!
I know there are a lot of Mac newbies here but this service is for anyone with a

Mac Product / Program
Mac Service
Mac Blog
Mac Podcast
Mac Enthusiast
Mac Journalist

or any site that you want to share with us, the Mac community! Its a free banner exchange
with Mac only ads, we also have a text ad exchange as well. Each service has Analytics logged hourly,
weekly, and monthly. You can export your stats, you can manage your ads, pause or edit them
at any time, use .jpg, swf, .gif or .png graphics allowed!

This is a great service lets grow the mac community!

Check it out

http://www.macads.org
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Mac Advertising Network

Post by Turboladdade » March 26th, 2009, 12:38 am

We've been experimenting with different ad banner services but have always gone back to AdSense. The idea of a Mac-centric service is intriguing, but your numbers seem awfully low. Info-Mac has significantly more impressions than your entire banner network for this month. Why is this month the only month with data? Can you share more information with us?
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
jonbrown
2 MB

Re: Mac Advertising Network

Post by jonbrown » March 26th, 2009, 9:30 pm

Yes, we have not been around very long its a new network and right now only have a handful of members. We are trying to spread the word and get people on board with the program but people seem to be a bit jaded by advertising scams in the past so its hard to overcome that kind of mentality.

I basically just want to give back to the great community that has given me so much as far as knowledge, help and support! The public stats page has been updated to show the daily impressions graphed and monthly impressions graphed.

The system that we are using as a base is EasyBanner Pro a great php based banner system, we are working on making it better right now the data that is shown on the stats page is purged every month, however we are working on re-writes that will give users a 3-4 window snapshot of our figures.

I can certainly give you as much information as you need about the service but check out the new stats page it has more information, you will certainly notice the dent that you made :) We are happy to have you aboard, the more that join the more that will benefit!

Jon