Thoughts on Steve's passing

Turboladdade
1024 MB
Thoughts on Steve's passing

Post by Turboladdade » October 6th, 2011, 10:02 am

It's hard to put into words how one feels when a personal hero passes away. This was my Facebook status update upon hearing the news:
I'm indescribably thankful to the man who gave so much meaning to my life and the lives of millions of others around the world. You defined a generation and single-handidly steered an entire industry from humble beginnings to great heights. Thank you so much for all the years of inspiration and brilliance. Thanks for everything, Steve.
What are your thoughts? Share them here.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
kriegvision
32 MB

Re: Thoughts on Steve's passing

Post by kriegvision » October 6th, 2011, 2:24 pm

Have been reading the news stories all day and last night as well. Started first as breaking news of his death, then the tributes and memorials and look-backs at his insanely great career. So many memories, so many emotions. I'm left with very few words. We owe so much to Steve.
pklosterman73
4 MB

Post by pklosterman73 » October 7th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Steve Jobs wasthe man who gave us creative types the tools to help us speak, the paper and markers only someone with no arms could use and the blind the ability to show others a world thru their eyes He created a marriage between technology and art.

He gave us Apple.  

I know for myself, he's made my world a whole lot bigger, better and brighter Every night when I look up at the billions of dancing stars in the sky, I know their will be amongst them an apple shining with all it's might. 
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » October 22nd, 2011, 1:32 pm

Every time I see the new iPhone 4S television commercial, I feel a sense of amazement at the technological leapfrog Siri represents, but also sadness to wonder what grand dreams Steve Jobs had in store for the world that we'll never get to see.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
kimbarney
1 MB

Post by kimbarney » November 9th, 2011, 8:29 pm

Steve is really a man who has touched so many lives in a personal way. We have lost just an innovative genius. Goodbye Steeve.
selenadc
1 MB

Post by selenadc » March 12th, 2012, 12:27 am

He's really an incredible genius. His death is a great loss to as and the whole world.
violetnunez
1 MB

Post by violetnunez » March 14th, 2013, 4:30 am

Yes it was indeed hard to accept steve's passing. He was a genius.
patrickmurphy
2 MB

Post by patrickmurphy » April 19th, 2013, 11:40 am

he has inspired so many people that he is always going to be remembered
shirleywilkerson
2 MB

Post by shirleywilkerson » May 15th, 2013, 4:40 am

his contribution to the world shall remain in our hearts forever.. He was a genius! :'(
deannrichardson
1 MB

Post by deannrichardson » December 24th, 2013, 2:02 am

steve was a genius! And one of the best man that ever lived. He will be remembered well in history for such great work on apple and computers which we now use.