For Auction: iPhone 3G 8GB

Turboladdade
1024 MB
For Auction: iPhone 3G 8GB

Post by Turboladdade » December 6th, 2010, 12:54 pm

I'm selling my iPhone 3G on Ebay, as now I have an iPhone 4. You can visit the auction page, most of the contents for which have been duplicated below:

Starting Bid: $69.99

For Auction: iPhone 3G in very nice condition indeed!

Welcome to my auction! I'm selling my old iPhone 3G as now I have an iPhone 4. I really baby my phones and this thing is in fantastic condition. It was cased in a thick rubber Speck case its entire life. Screen is outstanding - no scratches or cracks, body is pretty good, metal parts have no dents, one crack in rear plastic near the power connector, which I never noticed until writing this eBay page. I am the original owner, purchased directly at the Apple Store in Oak Brook IL. I am an App Store developer and used this phone extensively in development.

Includes: Original box with internals, literature, NEVER USED earbuds (still in little wrapper thing). Fully updated to iOS 4.2, which has been nicely optimized for iPhone 3G and runs much faster than earlier versions of iOS 4. I've restored to factory condition. Ready for your enjoyment as if you just pulled it off the shelf.

NOT JAILBROKEN - NEVER TAMPERED WITH

Feel free to jailbreak yourself (and know you did it right), OR find a friend or family member to do it, OR activate with AT&T as an untampered original condition iPhone 3G.

DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER/SYNC CABLE

I damaged my iPhone 4's cable and am now using the cable originally for the iPhone 3G I'm selling here for my iPhone 4. From the time the auction ends until it arrives at your door, you should have plenty of time to go to the Apple Store, RadioShack, Best Buy or wherever and buy one.

Also, I'm not including the aforementioned Speck case.

SHIPPING & SUCH

I'm starting this auction on Monday, December 6. It will last three days and end Thursday, December 9. If you pay fast, I will ship Friday, December 10. Yes you'll have it well in time for Christmas! I accept PayPal ONLY. Do not even attempt to bother to even think about maybe pondering perhaps asking me otherwise. Unless of course, you live around Chicago and want to pick this thing up personally, in which case you can bring cash.

PICTURE TYME!

Here are some pixels to see with your eyeballs.
01_small.JPG
02_small.jpg
03_small.jpg
04_small.jpg
05_small.jpg
View Ebay Page / Place Bid
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: For Auction: iPhone 3G 8GB

Post by Turboladdade » December 6th, 2010, 12:59 pm

P.S. shipping is $15.00 continental U.S.
iphonechik
16 MB

Post by iphonechik » December 8th, 2010, 7:48 am

Loving the OLD Macintosh in the pic.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » December 8th, 2010, 3:03 pm

Of course what's more appropriate.