intelli-Diet App | Weight Loss App - HOT New App!

barracudapartners
2 MB
intelli-Diet App | Weight Loss App - HOT New App!

Post by barracudapartners » December 19th, 2010, 5:41 pm

Hello Info-Mac Users!

I am an Developer - Barracuda Partners LLC, and I am showcasing our flagship application, intelli-Diet!

Many diet options out there offer the “traditional” approach to weight loss: count and log every calorie you eat. intelli-Diet is DIFFERENT. Launched a few months ago, the New York Times wrote that “intelli-Diet takes a different approach to healthy eating” and CNET.com listed it as “a rising star among diet apps” and one of its "Four killer iPhone apps that help you lose weight."

People are busy. intelli-Diet is the ONLY app that provides a personalized eating plan based on the person’s food preferences and what’s in his or her fridge! If Beth wants to lose weight, she tells the app about her body, her goals, what food she likes, and it tells her what to eat and how much to eat. It thinks, you eat! The app has been downloaded in 25 countries across the world! Helping people lead healthier lives from Tennessee to France! The app has risen to a Top 10 app in its category, placing it in the top 0.1% of all iPhone applications released to date.

Application link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intelli- ... 35337?mt=8

Full website: http://intelli-Diet.com

I would love to hear your feedback about intelli-Diet!

Thanks,
intelli-Diet
Attachments
01HomeScreen.jpg
02Screen.jpg
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: intelli-Diet App | Weight Loss App - HOT New App!

Post by Turboladdade » December 19th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Moved to Community Announcements.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
barracudapartners
2 MB

Re: intelli-Diet App | Weight Loss App - HOT New App!

Post by barracudapartners » December 19th, 2010, 6:06 pm

Thanks for the proper move turbo!