Video Installation

jamesmcgee44
2 MB
Video Installation

Post by jamesmcgee44 » April 24th, 2017, 6:42 am

Hi,

I am producing a 4 screen video installation as part of my final year college project and just wondering whether ArraySync would work for what I'm trying to do. I need to be able to play 4 separate videos on 4 iMacs and for them all to play in sync.

Would it be possible to get a demo version or something to try out, as the project is on a very tight budget.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Video Installation

Post by Turboladdade » April 24th, 2017, 7:53 am

Hello,
Yes ArraySync is designed to do exactly what you describe, and yes there is a demo version available! Visit the ArraySync homepage to find the 10-day trial download (this is not possible with Mac App Store version).
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
jamesmcgee44
2 MB

Post by jamesmcgee44 » April 29th, 2017, 6:34 am

Turboladdade wrote:Hello,
Yes ArraySync is designed to do exactly what you describe, and yes there is a demo version available! Visit the ArraySync homepage to find the 10-day trial download (this is not possible with Mac App Store version).
That's great. So to use ArraySync do I have to set up a local network for the 4 MacBooks I'm using or how does it work?

If so, it's something I am not familiar in at all. Is there any guidance you could provide in creating a network?
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » April 29th, 2017, 8:48 am

There is a basic setup guide located here and if you have additional questions I'll be happy to answer them on this website or via email to support@nasolab.com
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.