Free Downloads of SlapApp slap application for iPhone

SlapApp
4 MB
Free Downloads of SlapApp slap application for iPhone

Post by SlapApp » October 21st, 2009, 6:12 pm

Greetings everyone! Have any of you tried out my virtual slap application for iPhone called SlapApp? If not, I have a limited number of promo codes that I can hand out.

SlapApp is the original virtual slap app for the iPhone. Although a lot of people have tried to copy our app now, there are several features that are still unique to SlapApp, that in our eyes, makes it the Cadillac of virtual slap apps available for the iPhone.

Granted the quality of apps in the App Store is pretty amazing these days, so as long as you're not expecting a John Madden 2009 caliber experience then i'm pretty sure you'll love it. If you take it for what it is, a novelty app, then I think you'll find it to be a good one. The app's only $0.99, so it's def worth trying out. One thing's for sure, no matter what you think of it, SlapApp is good for a bunch of laughs from your friends and collegues.

Here's a quick breakdown of SlapApp's features:

- First app with forehand and backhand slap functionality, each with a different slap sound

- First app with "Smack Talk" that basically blurts out a statement to your slap victim after you slap 'em (ex. BooYaa!, Where da' money at!, etc.)

- First and only app with "Record Your Own" Smack Talk. This allows you to record your voice, music, movie clips (South Park and Dave Chappelle are my favs), essentially anything you want. You can assign any SmackTalk to both your forehand and/or your backhand slap. It's pretty funny!

- First and only app with "Slap A Friend" that sends a slap E-Card to anyone you want, allows you to type in whatever crazy message you want, and links to a slap video that literally slaps the victim at their computer and follows it up with a little Smack Talk! You can select what Smack Talk you want to send directly from the app.

VIDEO DEMO:
http://www.slapapp.com/slapapp.html

FREE PROMO CODES:
To get a free promo code, please connect with @slapapp (http://www.twitter.com/slapapp) on Twitter and send a DM asking for a promo code and I'll send you one. Supplies are limited so It'll be on a first come first serve basis.

Enjoy!

SlapApp.com - iPhone App Reviews, iPhone Game App Reviews, iPhone Apps, iPhone News
http://www.slapapp.com
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Free Downloads of SlapApp slap application for iPhone

Post by Turboladdade » October 21st, 2009, 6:27 pm

This sounds amusing and fun. Is there any practical non-entertainment use for this?
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
SlapApp
4 MB

Post by SlapApp » October 21st, 2009, 6:30 pm

Not really. It's purely for entertainment purposes. But it's def way more than $0.99 worth of entertainment. Another nice thing is that our app is ad free. So there's no annoying little banner ads to worry about accidentally clicking on.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » October 21st, 2009, 6:32 pm

SlapApp wrote:Not really. It's purely for entertainment purposes. But it's def way more than $0.99 worth of entertainment. Another nice thing is that our app is ad free. So there's no annoying little banner ads to worry about accidentally clicking on.
Ah yes, I went the same route with iForum. I can't stand ads inside already tiny iPhone apps, so I never had second thoughts about excluding them from mine.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
SlapApp
4 MB

Post by SlapApp » October 21st, 2009, 6:36 pm

Oh awesome! We reviewed your app! Nicely done!
SlapApp
4 MB

Post by SlapApp » October 21st, 2009, 6:39 pm

Got your tweet. Having my team generate a promo code. I'll tweet it to you as soon as I get it.