iPad

johnboy66
16 MB
iPad

Post by johnboy66 » March 6th, 2011, 10:18 pm

Can't Hear, Stroke, One side is Disabled.
Win 7 & ipad Photos

I Delated this morning iTunes from my Win 7 puter. but I can put in back, I have iTunes64Setup Ver 10.1.2.17 in C:\Users\Owner\Downloads

I Deleted any insisted file that Apple Had.
ITunes folder, QuickTime folder,
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Bonjour
Apple Application Support
and so forth

Delete Photos
You have two ways to delete photos from your iPad. If you synced photo albums from iTunes, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes, hit the Photos tab, and turn off the checkboxes by those albums. Click Apply and then Sync to"unsync,"or remove, those pix from the iPad's gallery.

I tried this, How do I do this?

I don't know How to open iTunes, then hit the Photos tab.
I can find Photos on iPad, But I can't delete Photos.

If you have pictures in your Saved Photos album you want to ditch, you can delete a currently open picture by tapping the Trashcan icon and then tapping the Delete Photo button. To delete multiple pictures from the Saved Photos thumbnail view, tap the sr/cm icon, then tap the unwanted pictures to assign the Blue Checkmarks of Selection. Tap the small red Delete button on the top-left side of the menu bar. There's a blue Cancel button on the other side of the menu bar if you change your mind.

I tried this with Ipad, but I can't delete any pictues.

Help.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: iPad

Post by Turboladdade » March 6th, 2011, 11:36 pm

I have the feeling you posted something similar to this before, and I think the reason you may not have gotten a satisfactory answer to your question is that it's a little bit difficult to understand what it is you're trying to say.

The iTunes data libraries are stored apart from the application. On a Mac iTunes Music is stored in ~/Home/Music/iTunes for example. I have no idea where it's at on Windows. If, for some reason, I were trying to uninstall iTunes from a Mac, I'd also have to go and delete those folders as well. Hopefully somebody around here with a PC can help you out, but usually uninstalling an entire application is not the solution.

If you go on your iPad, go to the Photos App, go to the "Photos" tab, and click the button in the top right with the arrow jumping out of a square, you can select some (or all) of your photos and delete them all at the same time.
Screen shot 2011-03-06 at 10.36.01 PM.png
Screen shot 2011-03-06 at 10.36.01 PM.png (5.1KiB)Viewed 3796 times
Is this not what you want to do?
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
johnboy66
16 MB

Post by johnboy66 » March 7th, 2011, 12:45 pm

I followed your advice about <"Photos" tab, and click the button in the top right with the arrow jumping out of a square, you can select some (or all) of your photos and delete them all at the same time.>

I tried one photo. and it did not delete.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » March 7th, 2011, 1:20 pm

johnboy66 wrote:I followed your advice about <"Photos" tab, and click the button in the top right with the arrow jumping out of a square, you can select some (or all) of your photos and delete them all at the same time.>

I tried one photo. and it did not delete.
You have to press the red Delete button to delete the photo:
Screen shot 2011-03-07 at 12.21.02 PM.png
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
johnboy66
16 MB

Post by johnboy66 » March 7th, 2011, 4:25 pm

I did, several times,

I have a blue check mark and it says right of red Delete button, 1 Photo Selected. and press the red Delete button several times.

Still not deleting.
gza1105
2 MB

Post by gza1105 » April 21st, 2011, 11:56 pm

I'm having the same problem, but I read on a different forum that if the picture ur trying to delete was upload it into ur iPad with iTunes, then u cannot delete it, but if u took it with ur iPad then u can...I think it's dumb that u can't delete what u want out of ur iPad without having to go to iTunes, but I tested that concept myself and I think its true :s