1 MB
iPhone Photo and Video Sync

Post by mike999911 » July 8th, 2011, 5:45 am

How do I put pictures and videos on my iphone
Aude
32 MB

Re: iPhone Photo and Video Sync

Post by Aude » August 7th, 2011, 1:50 am

In iTunes you can sync them from iPhoto. Click on your phone in the side bar in iTunes and then when the little window opens, click on the 'Photos' tab at the top. You may have to select an album so they can fit or alternatively select fewer albums of music. I make an album of favourite photos especially for the iPhone.

When you sync the photos you have taken with your phone onto iPhoto, remember to delete them. I didn't because I wanted to keep them together and then it was a real pain to delete them when I ran out of memory. I now collect them in a smart folder on iPhoto by selecting the 'img' title. However, now I'm going round the numbers again, or because I have imported other people's also beginning with 'img', I am now having a problem with the numbering, so I'll have to rethink this part.

I have iLife with iPhoto 11, version 9.1.5 but I don't think you have to have it, though I assume you have to use iPhoto. But there must be a way of getting photos from your picture files ... anyone?

Aude