What practical use does the Ipad have that can't be found on

Hobert Vias85
2 MB
What practical use does the Ipad have that can't be found on

Post by Hobert Vias85 » August 8th, 2011, 3:41 am

When I looked at the Ipad it seems that a lot of the things that the Ipad could do could also be done on the Ipod touch or Iphone. So is there anything the Ipad can do that an ipod touch can't do?
reg
1 MB

Re: What practical use does the Ipad have that can't be found on

Post by reg » August 8th, 2011, 10:57 am

Yes, the iPad is a grown up version of the iTouch!
The main reason for owning both is CONVENIENCE !!
I usen my iPad, iTouch, and P.C. Interchangeability, ESP. For E-Mail, Internet research etc., which I faster than having to my P.C.
I use my iTouch when I am mobile.
I use my iPad usually at home, where I can sit and relax in a comfortable chair, do e-mail.etc. and even research info Commericals and alike without having get up and goto my P.C. Etc
I use my P.C. When I have heavy duty stuff for Projects etc. Sometimes I am able to do these on the iPad. Once you start with the two you will never stop!!
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: What practical use does the Ipad have that can't be found on

Post by Turboladdade » August 8th, 2011, 11:20 am

Hobert Vias85 wrote:So is there anything the Ipad can do that an ipod touch can't do?
The iPad is not merely just an iPod Touch blown up to cover 10x the area. Rather, the iPad's large screen gives developers many more pixels to work with. iPad apps are much more robust and feature-rich than their iPhone/iPod counterparts. Most apps on the App Store are actually two - one for iPhones and one for iPads. They will show different interfaces depending on which device you're on.

Check out Apple's gallery of featured iPad Apps and compare them to the same apps on iPhones/iPods and the difference (and benefit) should be self-evident.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.