Transfer contact from sim card to phone contact

roma_my
2 MB
Transfer contact from sim card to phone contact

Post by roma_my » March 31st, 2012, 8:07 am

Anyone can help on this issue? Using iphone4s.

Roland
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Transfer contact from sim card to phone contact

Post by Turboladdade » March 31st, 2012, 8:25 am

If you have a Macintosh you'll have the best luck filling out the Mac's Address Book with your contact information, then syncing with your iPhone. I'm pretty sure there is an equivalent on Windows (maybe Outlook?) but I'm not 100% sure - hopefully someone else can fill us in on that.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
roma_my
2 MB

Post by roma_my » March 31st, 2012, 9:05 am

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm using PC. Anyone can let me know how to transfer my contacts form my Android phone to Windows Outlook? Appreciate anyone input. Thanks.

Roland

Turboladdade wrote:If you have a Macintosh you'll have the best luck filling out the Mac's Address Book with your contact information, then syncing with your iPhone. I'm pretty sure there is an equivalent on Windows (maybe Outlook?) but I'm not 100% sure - hopefully someone else can fill us in on that.
roma_my
2 MB

Post by roma_my » April 3rd, 2012, 2:15 am

Anyone can explain how do I transfer my contacts into outlook and then to iphone. Appreciate anyone help.
leonAzul
32 MB

Post by leonAzul » April 5th, 2012, 5:10 am

I think your best bet is to sync the phone to a network service like Google or Outlook Exchange and then have Outlook sync to that.

There are SIM card readers and editing software that can translate from the card to a format that Outlook can import, but the phones and Outlook are already designed to sync via a network.