Can't make or take calls

shamoose
2 MB
Can't make or take calls

Post by shamoose » May 1st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Please help my 3g iPhone won't make or take calls messages I have a full signal stopped working at 3 pm today could be an update problem , I have done the usual reset , power off , sim out, reset firmware nothing has changed just lost all my numbers , also been in contact with apple they ain't got a clue please help :-(
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Can't make or take calls

Post by Turboladdade » May 1st, 2010, 8:34 pm

What happens when you try to make a call? Does it give you an error or something? What about when somebody calls you? Can you even see it on the display? Or does it just do nothing at all?
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
shamoose
2 MB

Post by shamoose » May 2nd, 2010, 3:55 am

No error message just says call fail then asks me to try again I get 3 beeps through the ear piece , when someone rings me it does nothing at all . Also no messages
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » May 2nd, 2010, 8:47 am

To me it *sounds* like your phone's hardware is working just fine. Something might be wrong with your service. I would take it to O2 and demonstrate. Apple might have a blasé attitude, but typically the carrier will bend over backwards to make sure that you continue to be a paying subscriber. They might even just give you a new phone.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
canadianguy
4 MB

Post by canadianguy » May 2nd, 2010, 9:32 pm

Re sync with iTunes