Micheal Moore

skasmo
16 MB
Micheal Moore

Post by skasmo » September 24th, 2009, 1:28 am

I was just watching some television and listening to what Michael Moore had to say. I must say that I do not believe Michael Moore could be any more WRONG than if he was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad talking about the Holocaust. How can someone so wacky make a living preaching horrible liberal garbage to poor saps that don't know any better. I just had to vent this somewhere.
mikeb50
4 MB

Re: Micheal Moore

Post by mikeb50 » January 11th, 2010, 2:09 pm

It amazes me as well!
chasm
128 MB

Post by chasm » January 12th, 2010, 12:55 am

Regardless of your opinion of him, you could at least spell his name properly. It's not like "Michael" is that uncommon a name or anything.
Cheers
chas_m

http://spacejavelin.com
Sixtyfootya
4 MB

Post by Sixtyfootya » July 18th, 2010, 6:40 pm

He, like many others out there in the global world are just trying to open the eyes and minds of the "brainwashed masses" in this world and start seeing things for what they really are. The masses are so totally out of touch through the lies, deception and spins they've heard and bought into it hook, line and sinker for their entire existence that most have no idea what is really happening and going on in this world. They're too caught up with the diversions of stupid reality tv shows, sports and celebrity icons and the like to wake up and see that our civil rights and freedoms are being stripped away from all
of us every day. The events happening in this world like 9/11, OKC bombings, the Wall Street meltdown, the housing market crash, the Gulf oil spill are and always have been staged and orchestrated events by our very own governments who want to push to Global World Order and they want you to believe it a war on terror in which they have created to get the masses to buy into their agenda. I suggest you start opening your eyes and your minds and start seeing this more clearly so you're not caught of guard as this is approaching more rapidly than ever in our history. The TRUTH and information is out there for all to see and seek if you only dare to see it for yourself. A good place to start is pick your favorite search engine or you tube and search "the Obama deception". Another great read is by David Icke entitled Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More. Or www.infowars.com. Alex Jones radio show out of Austin, Texas will shed some light for those sleeping through this too.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » July 18th, 2010, 6:55 pm

The "truth" according to conspiracy theorists is always limited to whatever fantastic story they've devised. No amount of hard evidence or scientific testing can possibly convince the faithful otherwise. For a "hypothesis" to be potentially valid, you must also design criteria for disproval. The overwhelming majority of hard evidence is that 9/11 was not and inside job. The burden of proof is on the conspiracy devotees, not the other way around. Throw any amount of indisputable evidence at these guys, and they will respond with rhetoric like "you're sleeping" or "open your eyes." It's pure nonsense.

As Carl Sagan said in Demon-Haunted World: "Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder."
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
Sixtyfootya
4 MB

Post by Sixtyfootya » July 18th, 2010, 7:24 pm

I used to think that way too and you're not alone by any means. I've been doing my own research for 5 years now and connecting the dots that link those involved in the so called conspiracy theories. They're turning out to be conspiracy facts. I'm not here to argue with anyone on this subject, I'm just stating there are more facts out there today that have been in the form of declassified documents than we ever been able to see before. I also understand that this is simply information that it literally too scary for most to wrap their brains and minds around, therefore denial of this information is the easiest solution for many. Look here real soon for another "Terrorist Attack" on American soil to occur while Obama is in office. The Administration needs to create a problem, reaction and solution to an orchestrated event to carry forward with the agenda. They're working diligently to destroy the middle class in America already, as has been done in Spain, Greece, etc. and if
those of you that can't see this being systematically done, well that's your prerogative. I don't want to believe this is happening to our country either, but the facts and evidence that it's taking place right now are more evident then ever. You ever wonder why so many FEMA camps are being constructed all around this country today?
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » July 18th, 2010, 7:27 pm

Yeah, I mean, if you can come up with evidence (like, real evidence) to explain away any of this as not being indicative of foreign hijackers crashing planes then I might start thinking otherwise. Evidence must be of a scientific quality that would pass peer-review and find overwhelming consensus in the scientific, engineering and/or aeronautical community. Talk-show hosts and YouTube kiddies are not investigators.

Also, please outline what you'd hypothetically consider to qualify as evidence against the 9/11 "inside job" conspiracy.
Sixtyfootya
4 MB

Post by Sixtyfootya » July 18th, 2010, 9:48 pm

When you're ready to learn why events such as this any so many others that have occurred in our past history and that are occurring today, you'll naturally be drawn to
the information and be overwhelmed with the amount of information that's out there right now, until the government shuts the Internet down in the name of National Security with some bullshit story as their cover. Our government is and has been run by the banking cartel starting with the Federal Reserve and World Banks around the globe. Our Presidents are "selected" not "elected" and the act of an Election is just a facade. Our Presidents are controlled by there handlers and there is a much bigger picture going on than what they want us to believe. So when the time right for you, you'll find the answers you're looking for as I have and encourage you to seek. These others you consider to be just conspiracy theorists don't want you to take their world for it either and they encourage you as well to seek and research the information too. I don't know how young you may be, but I'm seeing certain age groups aside from today's youth, usually mid 40's on up that are seeing things to be out of the so called "norm" and just not right in the world who are now seeking such answers for the questions they are asking themselves. I'm not gonna preach on a pulpit about what I've discovered and am still discovering today, but I'm getting prepared for what I and millions of others out there are seeing coming to us in the very near future. It's very deep and disturbing information that goes back thousands of years as well and would literally take hours and weeks and weeks to try and explain what I've uncovered the past 5 years. I'll just hope and pray we can come together in numbers because that's gonna be how we prevent The New World Order from happening and we become more of a slave and controlled more than we are currently today. Hopefully I won't see you in one of these FEMA camps either. There's brilliant and scientific information debunking the 9/11 Commissions Final Report about what really happened that on that day if you you really desire to find it. I love these forums and appreciate your input and if awareness can be raised to enough people to engage them to start thinking outside the box aside from what are controlled media is telling us, then that in itself is enough to start raising enough awareness to get others to investigate things themselves and to start thinking for themselves. Hope you have a great week and by the way, are you the administrator of this forum because I've noticed you post to just about every subject listed here? LMAO
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » July 18th, 2010, 10:20 pm

I'm always ready to learn. It is one of my passions. However, "learning" is not accepting at face-value any unsubstantiated claim that any schmo with zero credentials is making, whether online or on a radio show. As expected, you didn't address any one of my concerns. Rather, you repeated the vague, nonsensical "open your eyes" type of rhetoric. Until conspiracy theorists start supporting their claims with academic-quality evidence and are open to skeptical inquiry by the larger scientific community, I'm not going to be convinced.

Info-Mac is not the medium for this kind of stuff, either.
Sixtyfootya
4 MB

Post by Sixtyfootya » July 18th, 2010, 10:30 pm

I agree this is not the place for this stuff as well, but what exactly is the off-topic lounge for in your opinion? And are you the moderator or administrator for Info-Mac?
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » July 18th, 2010, 10:51 pm

The Off-Topic Lounge is for off-topic discussion, not off-topic endless repetitive circles, which is what we're risking getting into here. If you want to convince people of conspiracies there are many dedicated communities for that sort of thing that would probably suit your time and effort better. I am the administrator, and one of several moderators.
Sixtyfootya
4 MB

Post by Sixtyfootya » July 18th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Great! Thanks Turbo, now I know who to look up if I have any questions here. It's been my pleasure and have a wonderful week.