Autostart with power up/down of arraysync installation

ManBehindTheCurtain
2 MB
Autostart with power up/down of arraysync installation

Post by ManBehindTheCurtain » November 23rd, 2015, 6:05 am

Hi there. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of instead of using the scheduler of the mac-mini to just power up/down the complete installation instead?
When i test this powering down the mac-mini, on start-up there is only one display (display 0) in the array sync display window even if the 2 screens are on and recognised (2 screens with one double-HD file panned).
all the best,
TV
MBTC
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Autostart with power up/down of arraysync installation

Post by Turboladdade » November 23rd, 2015, 9:24 am

I’m not sure what a double-HD file panned means. Your computer sees both displays as one large display? If so they will only show up in ArraySync as just one display.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
ManBehindTheCurtain
2 MB

Post by ManBehindTheCurtain » November 25th, 2015, 11:09 am

A 3840x1080 apple pro res 422 HQ-file spanned over 2 screens. It works fine starting up manually or with the automatorscript but not with forced power/downpower-plug with remote control. I add a "quit array sync" to the script but works every once in a while. Other times i get an "error opening the preset file"
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » November 30th, 2015, 8:33 am

ManBehindTheCurtain wrote:Hi there. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of instead of using the scheduler of the mac-mini to just power up/down the complete installation instead?
When i test this powering down the mac-mini, on start-up there is only one display (display 0) in the array sync display window even if the 2 screens are on and recognised (2 screens with one double-HD file panned).
all the best,
TV
MBTC
I can’t say why shutting down with a remote would be any different than shutting down manually. I can’t troubleshoot a third-party remote but if you find a solution please post it here!
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.