Switching from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7

don_stone
2 MB
Switching from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7

Post by don_stone » February 22nd, 2017, 12:09 pm

I own an iPhone 6 and must admit that switching from my previous and much smaller iPhone 4s at first has been challenging. The larger screen size has been both a curse (how will it fit into my front jeans pockets?) and a blessing (how could I have used such a small screen in the first place?), but the adjustment took about three days.

Considering a switch to iPhone 7 I am not even sure where to keep it while moving, and I don't always have a backpack or a jacket on. Any life hacks on the portability issues? I am sure I can get used to a more productive device with a larger screen size, aside from the fact I am still puzzled about where to put it...
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Re: Switching from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7

Post by Turboladdade » February 22nd, 2017, 12:47 pm

The iPhone 7 is the same size as the iPhone 6.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
don_stone
2 MB

Re: Switching from iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 {Plus}

Post by don_stone » February 23rd, 2017, 10:15 am

That wasn't the most intelligent question of me to ask, in retrospect!

Of course I meant the Plus version of the phone, meaning a switch from a "regular" iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 Plus.
Turboladdade
1024 MB

Post by Turboladdade » February 23rd, 2017, 10:23 am

Ah yes. To be honesty everyone I know that has tried the Plus size was tepid at first, but has now grown to love them and wouldn't go back. So I guess that's saying something? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I myself still have a regular provided by my work, but have thought about going Plus one day since I don't own an iPad.
I am now telling the computer exactly what it can do.
uspeninis
1 MB

Post by uspeninis » September 3rd, 2017, 10:10 pm

don_stone wrote:I own an iPhone 6 and must admit that switching from my previous and much smaller iPhone 4s at first has been challenging. The larger screen size has been both a curse (how will it fit into my front jeans pockets?) and a blessing (how could I have used such a small screen in the first place?), but the adjustment took about three days.

Considering a switch to iPhone 7 I am not even sure where to keep it while moving, and I don't always have a backpack or a jacket on. Any life hacks on the portability issues? I am sure I can get used to a more productive device with a larger screen size, aside from the fact I am still puzzled about where to put it...
For Plus size, one big problem is the back button, which locates at the top. It is not convenient to hit the button for large screen device. However, it is much better on Androids.
Shehab
1 MB

Post by Shehab » September 26th, 2017, 2:15 am

uspeninis wrote:
don_stone wrote:I own an iPhone 6 and must admit that switching from my previous and much smaller iPhone 4s at first has been challenging. The larger screen size has been both a curse (how will it fit into my front jeans pockets?) and a blessing (how could I have used such a small screen in the first place?), but the adjustment took about three days.

For Plus size, one big problem is the back button, which locates at the top. It is not convenient to hit the button for large screen device. However, it is much better on Androids.
Now the iPhone 8 and iPhone X have been released, you can think about switching from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 or iPhone X
Onlyzen
1 MB

Post by Onlyzen » November 11th, 2017, 7:12 am

iPhone 7 is better than iPhone 6 but screen sizes are same of both... but i enjoy iPhone 6 rather than iPhone7